You don’t have to suffer alone. – Wendy Leeds.
As a three-time cancer survivor, Wendy Leeds is an expert on what it’s like to live with anxiety.
As an experienced Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), she is passionate about helping women ease their worries and create the peaceful, calm and centered life they’ve always wanted.
On this episode Stacey and Wendy talk about…
- What Wendy wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (2:10)
- Here interest in studying anxiety and attending grad school in her 50’s (5:50)
- On managing anxiety – Stacey & Wendy share their strategies (9:00)
- Difference between worry and anxiety (16:45)
- The story behind Wendy’s story – her mom & addiction (19:45)
- Tools in Wendy’s upcoming book Calm and Sense (25:00)
- What’s next for Wendy (31:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a twice monthly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Evolve yourself at one of our upcoming VIRTUAL events. Visit the calendar to learn more.