Episode 48: Coping with Anxiety with Wendy Leeds
When it comes to anxiety, we don’t have to suffer alone or in silence. That’s what Wendy Leeds, licensed mental health counselor, author and podcast host, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
You don’t have to suffer alone. – Wendy Leeds.
As a three-time cancer survivor, Wendy Leeds is an expert on what it’s like to live with anxiety.
As an experienced Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), she is passionate about helping women ease their worries and create the peaceful, calm and centered life they’ve always wanted.
On this episode Stacey and Wendy talk about…
- What Wendy wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (2:10)
- Here interest in studying anxiety and attending grad school in her 50’s (5:50)
- On managing anxiety – Stacey & Wendy share their strategies (9:00)
- Difference between worry and anxiety (16:45)
- The story behind Wendy’s story – her mom & addiction (19:45)
- Tools in Wendy’s upcoming book Calm and Sense (25:00)
- What’s next for Wendy (31:00)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
A podcast for the corporately trained, analytically minded, high achieving business owner who is great at what they do yet feel uneasy putting themselves out there.
Stacey Shipman and her guests talk about the beliefs and behaviors they needed to drop in order to feel more comfortable speaking, selling, networking and self-promoting.
They also discuss strategies to stay grounded, focused and committed to your vision when the going gets tough.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or Google Podcasts.