Victoria Dew helps purpose driven companies prove that business can be a force for good.
Every Dewpoint Communications client benefits from Victoria’s 20+ years of business experience, including 13+ years of global corporate communications expertise, with a focus on culture transformation.
As a consultant, coach and in-house practitioner, both in the US and overseas, Victoria has worked with diverse businesses ranging from solopreneurs to some of the world’s largest technology companies, including Dell and eBay.
Victoria holds a BA from Skidmore College, an MA from King’s College London, a PG Dip in Communications Management from Massey University and a Cert MS in Business Administration from Victoria University of Wellington. Victoria has earned the the Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) designation, and is also a certified business coach.
Victoria also serves as 2019-20 Chair of the International Association of Business Communicators’ (IABC) International Executive Board.
On this episode Stacey and Victoria talk about…
- What Victoria wanted to be when she grew up (:50)
- How Dewpoint Communications got started (4:25)
- How Victoria helps companies become social enterprises (10:15)
- Using mission, vision and values to guide business decisions (12:36)
- Importance of having a coach or community when growing a business (17:48)
- Victoria talks about her mission and how it won’t change, even if her business does (20:56)
- Defining mission, vision, values and telling the story to others (26:00)
- Consumers wanting to be value aligned with brands and companies (30:30)
- Victoria’s insight for anyone tired of banging their head in business (36:50)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!