Tina Walsh works with people who are feeling out of alignment with themselves and their lives by helping them reconnect to SELF so they can step into a more meaningful, joyful life.
Through personal experience, struggles and extensive training, Tina has learned that when we create positive, lasting change in our lives, we can manifest our hopes and dreams. She calls this “Radical Aliveness” and it’s how she brings mind, body and spirit together to create the life of her dreams and to help you do the same.
On this episode Stacey and Tina talk about…
- What Tina wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today
- Making the shift from a paralegal career in the banking industry to business owner/healer
- Why doing the inner work is hard and necessary to create a better life for yourself.
- The importance of creating emotionally safe environments for people to heal
- What it takes to create a business and life that lights you up from the inside out