Be True to You. – Tamara Gardner
Tamara Gardner is a corporate refugee and entrepreneur known as a brand evangelist, author and professional speaker working and residing on the South Shore in Massachusetts.
As the owner of Boldly-Branded, she focuses on harnessing the power of words and “scroll stopping” visuals to help businesses, professionals, and event promoters communicate their brand and value strategically and powerfully.
After evolving from a well-behaved southern girl to more of a “Julia Sugerbaker” kind of woman, Tamara sought to pay forward her lessons and founded the now viral online brand Be BOLDacious to start a revolution of women comfortable with being real and “tossing the script” society gave them on who they “should” be.
On this episode Stacey and Tamara talk about…
- What Tamara wanted to be when she grew up (:35)
- Leaving corporate, rebranding and entrepreneurial spirit (3:35)
- Why words, messaging and telling YOUR story matter (11:05)
- Marketing substance and making people think (15:40)
- Promoting a “fake” brand and marketing intentions (20:10)
- Importance of values in marketing and business (24:20)
- Vulnerability hangovers and taking time to recharge (29:10)
- Challenges Tamara has overcome since starting her business (36:15)