Online or in person, create an event people didn't know they needed.
We live in a digital, distracted world where...
People interact with technology more than each other, so we act like robots, don't listen, and staying in touch means a quick "like" on social media.
Presentations are full of data points so people look at their phones, turn video off or leave, and tune out your message instead of staying engaged.
To-do lists are long and we don't want to bother people, so we end up stressed out, overwhelmed and lonely because we withdraw from others instead of reaching out.
It doesn't have to be that way.
Instead, hire Stacey Shipman to speak at or facilitate your next meeting, conference or retreat.
Using an unconventional approach that blends humor, mind-body strategies and practical business application, I'll work with you to bring your next event to life.
Power Up Your Presence
How to Capture Attention and Own the Room
Say No to Boring
How to Express Ideas and Get Your Message Across So People Listen
Does Anybody Care?
How to Build Trust and Turn Complete Strangers into Devoted Fans
Recharge & Refocus
How to Reduce Stress and Stay Committed to Your Vision When the Going Gets Tough
Types of Events
- Keynotes, breakouts, workshops
- Facilitator, Panel Moderator
- Event design & messaging
No PowerPoint. No formalities.
You will get real conversations and a lot of a-ha's.
Ready to shake things up?
Let’s talk about how to turn your ordinary event into a meaningful one.
- March: Massachusetts Marine Trades Association (Private event)
- April: RI Bankers - Women’s Association (Private event)
All 2020 engagements were held online via Zoom
- Executive Leadership Retreat, Utica, NY
- Women’s Empowerment During a Pandemic, UMASS Amherst Alumni Association (Panelist)
- Communicate Naturally, Threatstack
- Network Like a Natural, Rise Above Noise Webinar Series
- The Natural Leader, 30 Day Leadership Challenge/Hunkins Leadership
- Authentic Leadership, South Shore Conference for Women
- Public Speaking & Leadership, Stonehill College
- Present Like a Pro on Zoom, B2B Biz Connections