Online or in person,
create an experience
you didn’t know you needed.
Tired of Zoom meetings and conferences where…
People tune out (i.e., turn video off) because presenters talk at people instead of interacting with them, overuse PowerPoints, and have no idea how the technical aspects of online meetings work?
You walk away hearing the same stale advice like “shift your mindset” and “find your voice” instead of thought provoking insights that make you sit up and think, “Hmmm, I hadn’t thought of that.”
Presenters are more concerned with selling their services than providing your audience with real life stories and practical strategies that they can actually use.
That’s why I’d love to speak at, facilitate or consult on your next online (Or when safe to do so, in person) event.
Blending humor, inspiration and education, your audience walks away equipped with the skills and insights they need to drop what’s holding them back, get off the hamster wheel of burnout and step into their natural ability to speak, sell, or lead.
2021 Topics include:
How to Turn Clients (or Complete Strangers) into Devoted Fans
Stop Being a Best Kept Secret:
How to Capture Attention & Own the [Zoom] Room
Say NO To Boring:
How to Express Ideas and Get Your Message Across So People Listen
Move Through Change & Transition Without Losing Yourself or Your Mind
- Keynotes, breakouts, workshops
- Speaker coaching
- Meeting design and consulting
- Entrepreneurial Women
- Early & mid-career professionals
- Midlife Business Owners
No PowerPoint. No formalities. Simply a lively conversation between colleagues.
Ready to shake things up?
Let’s talk about how to turn your ordinary event into a meaningful one.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- April 28, 2021: RI Bankers - Women’s Association (Private event, Online)
Past Speaking Engagements
All 2020 engagements were held online via Zoom
- 11/10, Women’s Empowerment During a Pandemic, UMASS Amherst Alumni Association (Panelist)
- 11/10, Communicate Naturally, Threatstack (Private event)
- 11/12, Network Like a Natural, Rise Above Noise Webinar Series, (Featured speaker)
- 10/30, The Natural Leader, 30 Day Leadership Challenge/Hunkins Leadership, (Q & A conversation)
- 10/22, Authentic Leadership, South Shore Conference for Women (Panelist)
- 10/6, Public Speaking & Leadership, Stonehill College (private event)
- 7/16, Present Like a Pro on Zoom, B2B Biz Connections (featured speaker)