Communicate with Clarity and Ease
You built a successful career working behind the scenes maybe in a technical or analytical job and now find yourself in a more visible and people focused role. Maybe you…
- Became a people manager or executive
- Decided to pursue a passion and start a business
- Got invited to present at a client or board meeting or at a conference
The problem? You don’t know how to promote your work, present ideas, run a meeting, communicate change or motivate and inspire others.
So…messages are misunderstood, people resist the change, you over think everything and fail to impress clients and decision-makers. Not to mention the personal stress and frustration.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Engage The Room exists to give technical experts like you the people and communication skills they need to be effective in those new roles. As a result, you connect better with clients, work better in meetings and lead positive change.
Specifically, I can help with:
- Executive presence and communication
- Formal meetings, pitches & presentations
- Networking & self-promotion
- Team & leadership off-sites
If you are not getting the results you want when you communicate, it’s time to learn how to engage the room.
Take a look through the website or contact me to learn more about how my workshops, facilitation and coaching services can help.