Purpose, Communication & Owning Your Life with Scott Stolze
Give yourself permission to experiment, fail and learn. – Scott Stolze
Meet Scott Stolze
In today’s connection economy, nothing matters more than the ability to communicate well and build healthy relationships with those you work with. This is what Scott helps people do.
Scott spent 18 years in corporate roles, including several middle management positions, in 2017 he pivoted into coaching and consulting, inspired by the mission to help people in their personal development and in becoming Great Communicators not just once in awhile, but every single day.
Download his new Guide: 13 Laws of Communication: How to Communicate Effectively in Today’s World
Need help communicating better? Reach out to Scott:
By Email: scott (at) teaching2lead (dot) com
Stacey & Scott talk about…
- What Scott wanted to be when he grew up and how it plays out today (2:05)
- Making the move from asking people about themselves to getting people interested in him (5:25)
- Transitioning from telling someone else’s story to telling your own (8:25)
- Is passion overrated? (11:50)
- Overcoming a fear of public speaking turning the fear into fuel and purpose (17:00)
- The more you verbalize your thoughts and ideas, the more clear your truth becomes (21:45)
- Permission to experiment, fail, learn and digging into permission (23:30)
- Instead of focusing on you, focus on the problem you solve for others (31:10)
- You can only serve others when you have your own clarity on who you are (34:25)
- How Scott maintains his wellbeing as a business owner (37:10)
- The biggest formality Scott had to shed to get to where he is now (42:45)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
Tired of formal protocols stifling your personality and ideas?
Welcome to Shed The Formality, a podcast for smart, thoughtful, accomplished, driven business leaders and entrepreneurs who, for one reason or another, struggle with putting themselves out there.
Each week Stacey Shipman and her guests share their sometimes heart breaking, sometimes humorous, always honest stories about what it takes to more easily advocate for yourself, grow your professional network, step into leadership, stay committed to your work when the going gets tough, and so much more. All while staying true to who you are.
Ready to drop what’s holding you back? Tune in every Sunday for insights and inspiration on how to come out of hiding and become the entrepreneur you set out to be.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or online at shedtheformality.com.