Adventure learning and leadership? That’s exactly what Sarah Scala, executive coach, facilitator and founder of Sarah Scala Consulting brings to the business table.
As a coach, facilitator and founder of Sarah Scala Consulting, she helps people and organizations evolve, grow and thrive. Her work focuses on giving people tools and support to develop grit, resilience, and a growth mindset. A trusted partner to clients, she supports the many phases of talent management and development.
Sarah Scala Consulting is a woman-owned small business that works with clients locally in Massachusetts and internationally.
When not building her business or working with clients, Sarah is an avid outdoor enthusiast and can be found hiking or biking in and around Boston and Cape Cod.
On this episode Stacey and Sarah talk about…
- Sarah’s dreams as a young girl and how that plays out in her work today (1:25)
- What is adventure learning and how that works in business (4:30)
- What Sarah Scala Consulting offers clients (7:25)
- Business rebrand and growing organically (9:55)
- Let’s talk about the importance of Grit (11:30)
- How to teach/learn grit (14:55)
- Dealing with resistance to growth and grit (19:40)
- A-ha’s her clients experience as a result of learning grit (21:00)
- Emotional component to individual and company change and how compassionate coaching helps (23:00)
- Insights from Sarah on how to move through change with more ease (30:50)