Breaking the [Entrepreneurial] Mold with Philip Toussaint
Breaking the mold and doing what no one else is willing to do. That’s what Philip Toussaint, founder of Ecopreneur Media talks about on this episode of Shed The Formality.
Meet Philip Toussaint
Combining the power, reach, and influence of the media industry, meet Philip Toussaint, the founder of Ecopreneur Media. He is an experienced brand strategist and marketer that has generated over $500K+ combined for his clients by the age of 23. He runs Ecopreneur, an environmental media platform that utilizes the power of video content to cause mobilization.
With 4+ years in the digital marketing and environmental space, he brings a variety of experience and knowledge ready to effectively lead his team.
Reach out to Philip
On this episode, Stacey and Philip talk about…
- Philip’s big dreams as a young boy and how that plays out today (3:55)
- Becoming an entrepreneur, creating a “brand” and self-funding your business (5:55)
- Brand vs Business and promoting a non-traditional business model (10:30)
- Imposter Syndrome (22:00)
- Putting yourself out there, finding mentors and community (29:00)
- How Philip keeps himself healthy and energized for his work (37:00)
- Biggest formality Philip had to shed to get to where he is today (43:00)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
A podcast for the corporately trained, analytically minded, high achieving business owner who is great at what they do yet feel uneasy putting themselves out there.
Stacey Shipman and her guests talk about the beliefs and behaviors they needed to drop in order to feel more comfortable speaking, selling, networking and self-promoting.
They also discuss strategies to stay grounded, focused and committed to your vision when the going gets tough.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or Google Podcasts.