033: Pam Bardhi – Focus, Ambition, Empowerment
Focus, ambition, empowerment. That’s what Pamela Bardhi, founder of Mosché Group and B. Blazers, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
Show up, know your stuff, stay confident. – Pamela Bardhi
Pamela Bardhi, is a trailblazer in the real estate industry. She owned two brick and mortar restaurants by the time she was 20 years old and by 21 she began her first real estate development project.
Currently, Pamela owns 4 companies: The Mosché Group, Mosché Construction, Mosché Development and B. Blazers.
Her fashion blazer line based in NYC is dedicated to empowering women and enhancing confidence. The line is set to launch in 2021.
In 2019, Pamela broke barriers and became the youngest female General Contractor in Massachusetts with her Unrestricted Construction Supervisor license enabling her to build any scale project she chooses. She is dedicated to her craft in real estate development and in helping clients maximize value in their real estate assets.
Pamela is also highly passionate about giving back to her Boston community and sharing her entrepreneurial spirit to empower others. She brings creativity and high energy to all of her work.
On this episode Stacey and Pamela talk about…
- What Pamela wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (1:00)
- How being told she’s too ambitious fueled her desire for success (4:30)
- How she got into Real Estate and found purpose in the industry (9:00)
- Challenges faced as a young woman in a male dominated industry (18:00)
- The importance of empowering others (20:00)
- On keeping and letting go of businesses (Hint: You’re not a failure if you close a business) (27:25)
- The importance of focus and understanding business isn’t about you (35:00)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed the Formality Podcast
A podcast for midlife entrepreneurs tired of formal protocols stifling their personality and ideas.
Tune in every Sunday for unconventional conversations about networking & self-promotion, starting and leading a business, managing change and transitions, culture and community building and so much more.