The Natural Communicator – Interview on The Hub of Success
I recently had the opportunity to sit on the other side of the microphone when David Elmasian interviewed me for his podcast The Hub of Success.
We talk about…
- How I love nothing better than getting people to say “Yes, I can!”
- How I use my background in research, wellness, and business to show people who are used to working behind the scenes (i.e., finance, operations, analysts, IT, etc.) how to present themselves better when they move into management or own a business.
- Practical strategies and advice to eliminate the fear of public speaking
- The dangers of being that “too slick” networker
- A strategy for running effective meetings
- How my background in health and wellness has led her to this career path
- And more…
Tune in to the episode below, find the Hub of Success on Apple podcasts or use this link to listen online by clicking here.
Like what you read? Get Engage The Room, a free, twice-monthly newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
Like what you read?
Get Engage The Room, a free, twice-monthly newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the blog
Insights for leaders who are tired of formal protocols stifling their personality and ideas.
Here we get at the heart of what it means to "be yourself" in any business setting.