When it comes to creativity, small steps make a big difference. – Midori Evans
Midori Evans is the founder of Midori Creativity, a coaching and consulting business that helps individuals and business people manifest their creative visions.
She is fascinated by how we create meaning and excited by how we become our true selves. An experienced teacher and coach, she explores the world through writing, photography, and solo travel. She has traveled around the world solo to places as far as Tunisia, Finland, and Japan.
In 2017, Midori walked the Caminos Frances and Finisterre in Spain. Midori Creativity offers private coaching, workshops, artist critique groups, and the Creativity Abloom pop-up conversation series.
On this episode Stacey and Midori talk about…
- What Midori wanted to be when she grew up (1:20)
- How she went from tutoring to a creativity coaching business (5:44)
- Running a business when you’re creative (11:27)
- Defining “artist” and “creativity” (14:10)
- Midori shares her struggles with creativity and how she unlocked her creative side after health issues (18:20)
- What Midori wants people to know about creativity (22:45)
- Creativity doesn’t have to make money. Can do it for fun & self-expression (25:30)
- 1st step to unlocking creativity – small steps make a big difference (31:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a twice monthly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Promote your business creatively. Visit the calendar to attend an event or learn more about Engage The Room verbal marketing solutions and services for the health and wellness industry.