Megan Marini is an Talent Optimization Consultant.
She has had the opportunity to speak and train within prestigious companies such as Mendix, Microsoft, Willis Towers Watson, Santander Bank.
In addition to being a Certified Predictive Index Partner, Megan is Corporate Training Certified (CTC), is a Forbes Council Coach 2019, and holds a BFA from Naropa University, a Buddhist Psychology University in Boulder, Colorado.
Megan applies adult learning theory to unlock hidden drives, remove friction, and build high-performing teams.
On this episode Stacey and Megan talk about…
- What Megan wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (1:05)
- Making the transition from marketing to employee engagement and leadership. (6:55)
- Starting the Boston Men’s Group and teaching men emotional intelligence and leadership skills (12:18)
- Disrupting the status quo and creating environments to share your story (16:15)
- Megan’s biggest entrepreneurial challenges & staying true to your skills (23:39)
- Rise of the “emotional economy” and how you make others feel (28:38)
- Importance of taking action and Megan’s final insight for others trying to grow a people-focused business (31:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Love developing and connecting with people? Join us for Engaging Voices Live! to build relationships to grow your business. Learn more or register for upcoming events.