Hi all! Well, given the state of the world at the time of this podcast recording, I felt compelled to record a solo podcast – my first one since launching! Scary, yes? But needed.
So, you can learn more about me by searching around this website.
Bottom line, no matter how big or small the stressor or change or challenge, we don’t have to go it alone AND tools are available for us to maintain grounding and focus.
I hope you’ll tune in to this episode for yourself and for those you love. And please, if you know someone who could use this message or relaxation activity, please share it with them.
Stay safe, be well, keep shining. The world needs you more than ever.
Big love and virtual hugs.
On this episode Stacey talks about…
- Tools that keep her grounded during stressful and challenging times (1:00)
- Story: We’re all climbing a metaphorical wall (2:38)
- The importance of rest during stressful times (9:36)
- Vulnerability, emotions and what I learned about holding on and creating tension (11:20)
- Insights and strategies on how to move, breathe and explore your way through stress and change (This is NOT easy!) (13:12)
- Guided Relaxation instructions and what to expect (24:30)
- Guided relaxation begins (and lasts about 12 or so minutes) (26:30)
- Reflective questions and close (38:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Stay connected and grounded at one of our upcoming VIRTUAL events. Visit the calendar to learn more or RSVP.