Leadership From the Inside Out with Larissa Haynes
“I had to integrate who I am with the work I put into the world. – Larissa Haynes
Meet Larissa Haynes
In 2020 Digital Influence Media named Larissa Haynes the #6 Executive Coach in Boston.
A coach and consultant, Larissa understands the landscape of business and what it takes to lead people through growth. She brings the theory and foundation of her MBA, the experience of over 20 years in business, and the practice of 10 years in coaching and consulting to her work.
She’s worked with over 200 companies and their leaders to help create efficiency and growth at all organizational levels. If you are ready to grow, Larissa is ready for you.
Connect with Larissa
Stacey & Larissa talk about…
- What Larissa wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out today (1:30)
- Formalities that kept her from being who she is (5:28)
- Making a shift from finance to coach (9:00)
- Separating personal from professional or integrating who you are with the work you do (13:18)
- Taking up space and allowing others to do the same (16:20)
- Going back into the corporate as a coach and the sales conversation (25:20)
- Using LinkedIn to grow your business and make connections. It’s a conversation! (36:30)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
A podcast for the corporately trained, analytically minded, high achieving business owner who is great at what they do yet feel uneasy putting themselves out there.
Stacey Shipman and her guests talk about the beliefs and behaviors they needed to drop in order to feel more comfortable speaking, selling, networking and self-promoting.
They also discuss strategies to stay grounded, focused and committed to your vision when the going gets tough.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or Google Podcasts.