Episode 62: Take Action to Find Clarity with Kathleen Lawson
Take action to find clarity. That’s what Kathleen Lawson, business strategies for mission-driven entrepreneurs, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Kathleen Lawson collaborates with mission-driven entrepreneurs in bringing their ideas to life through practical planning, processes and systems, and accountability.
With a background in the corporate sector, non-profit, direct sales, and small business, and an MBA from Babson College, her perspective and experience helps business owners achieve their goals while staying focused on their own zone of genius.
Kathleen is the proud mom of five boys, and she and her family live in Foxborough, MA.
On this episode Stacey and Kathleen talk about…
- What Kathleen wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out today (1:30)
- Career transitions and why she started her business (5:28)
- Overcoming challenges: “selling yourself”, finding clients and managing your mindset (10:50)
- On managing energy and personal well-being (18:24)
- Business changes due to the pandemic (21:00)
- Final insight – you can’t think your way to clarity (32:00)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
A podcast for the corporately trained, analytically minded, high achieving business owner who is great at what they do yet feel uneasy putting themselves out there.
Stacey Shipman and her guests talk about the beliefs and behaviors they needed to drop in order to feel more comfortable speaking, selling, networking and self-promoting.
They also discuss strategies to stay grounded, focused and committed to your vision when the going gets tough.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or Google Podcasts.