Kathleen Lawson collaborates with mission-driven entrepreneurs in bringing their ideas to life through practical planning, processes and systems, and accountability.
With a background in the corporate sector, non-profit, direct sales, and small business, and an MBA from Babson College, her perspective and experience helps business owners achieve their goals while staying focused on their own zone of genius.
Kathleen is the proud mom of five boys, and she and her family live in Foxborough, MA.
On this episode Stacey and Kathleen talk about…
- What Kathleen wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out today (1:30)
- Career transitions and why she started her business (5:28)
- Overcoming challenges: “selling yourself”, finding clients and managing your mindset (10:50)
- On managing energy and personal well-being (18:24)
- Business changes due to the pandemic (21:00)
- Final insight – you can’t think your way to clarity (32:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a weekly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Build relationships needed to bring ideas to life. Attend one of our upcoming online networking events. Visit the calendar for dates and times.