Be free to be you. – Jen Potter
Jennifer Potter is the owner & founder of BeYOUtiful Collective, an inspirational and motivational apparel company. She is the owner & founder of SouthCoast Mamas & Babies, a local playgroup organization that brings local businesses and families together.
In 2019 she founded South Coast Women’s Collaborative, a networking group that brings business women of all backgrounds together to collaborate. She was recently nominated as a SouthCoast Emerging Leader.
Jen sits on the Board of Directors for 2 local Miss America Pageants and has recently joined the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement South Coast.
On this episode Stacey and Jen talk about…
- What Jen wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (1:30)
- Why she loved working for a company and what it taught her about business (4:00)
- The transition to business ownership and the importance of having support (7:20)
- On being your own cheerleader and Jen’s message the world (12:25)
- How her motivational apparel company got started (18:20)
- Where Jen gets her inspiration (26:40)
- Taking action & flying by the seat of your pants (33:00)
- Time with family and the importance of doing what’s good for the soul (38:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!