Recharge & Refocus Retreat For Community & Business Leaders
Burnout is Real…
- Feeling exhausted from too many Zoom meetings, stress overload and running your business in an unsettled time?
- Losing motivation to do ANYTHING – business or personal related?
- Feeling angry, anxious, or plain old blah, yet keeping a positive attitude, because you know, business and all.
- Short tempered with others?
- Withdrawing from friends, family, colleagues?
- Eating, drinking alcohol or sleeping more than usual?
It’s OK to NOT feel OK
It’s time to get real about life and business as a leader.
Born out of a need and frustration, this Recharge & Refocus retreat will give go-getting business leaders like you a chance to exhale.
Banishing burnout requires more than a massage or a manicure. Those help, no doubt about it. And they are fleeting. Instead, true self-care is…
- About boundaries – not balance
- Spending time on activities that fill you up instead of deplete you
- Reconnecting to the purpose or why behind your work
- Reconnecting to YOU so you have what it takes to connect, in meaningful ways, with OTHERS
Take Time to Recharge & Refocus
Your clients, employees, community members need you. And you cannot be useful to anyone if you’re depleted. During this 2 hour program you will…
- Gain a better understanding of stress and burnout and how they impact you, your relationships and your work
- Learn and practice 5 simple stretches to relieve physical tension & tight muscles right from your desk
- Practice 3 breathing and/or mindfulness practices you can use anytime, anywhere.
- Use reflective writing and journal prompts to clarify needs, wants and vision
- Make genuine connections – because even though you may work alone, you are never alone.
So you can…
- Stay calm and focused when the going gets tough
- Relieve muscle tension that creeps in from too much stress, sitting or working at a computer
- Stay committed to your work during change and uncertainty
- Feel energized instead of exhausted after a long day
- Quiet the noise and tune in to YOUR voice
This program includes:
- Gentle movement and stretching – that you can do from your desk
- Breathing & mindfulness practices
- Reflective writing practices
- Small group discussion (using breakout rooms)
- Fun, connection and much needed quiet time
What you’ll need:
- Quiet, distraction-free space
- Stable chair
- Open mind
Minimum 6 people needed to run this program.
Who are Your Facilitators?
Stacey Shipman is a podcast host, facilitator, business comedian and creator of Engage The Room. A former yoga & meditation teacher, she has a knack for making people feel comfortable in uncomfortable settings. Stacey believes the relationship you have with yourself is the foundation for all relationships. Learn more about Stacey.
Tina Walsh is a Body-Centered/Somatic Therapist with a background deeply rooted in Yogic Philosophy, Mindfulness-Based Practices, Intuitive Healing, and Imagery. She is passionate about guiding others to step into their inner truth, strength and power. She creates a safe, nurturing and loving space to help you discover what’s holding you back so you can create a new story for moving forward. Tina’s helped hundreds of courageous men and women find the truth of who they are beyond their career, body, or degrees by guiding them into themselves, to where true power and answers lie. Learn more about Tina.
- Recharge & Refocus Retreat
March 24, 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
About Engage The Room Events
Networking events, masterminds, and retreats that get you off the hamster wheel of burnout and into the powerful business person you are. Be seen, build relationships, and sharpen your selling, speaking and self-promotion skills.