Unlock your natural gifts. – Clara Angelina Diaz
Clara Angelina Díaz supports female leaders and entrepreneurs to feel confident and peaceful while making a difference in the world.
She is a certified master coach, trainer and author of the book and coaching program Create Your Best Year, One day at a time. Clara offers online business mentoring, life coaching, coaching certification, women’s leadership circles, and retreats to heart centered ambitious woman and organizations.
When she is not speaking, coaching, leading a workshop or a retreat, Clara is supporting a cause, spending time with her family or dancing salsa while she cooks.
On this episode Stacey and Clara talk about…
- Clara’s big dreams as a young girl and how they play out in her work today (6:10)
- Making money, feeling empty and how a car accident changed everything (10:10)
- Managing life and work transitions (20:00)
- Challenges in her coaching business and finding her niche (23:00)
- Most fulfilling part of her work (31:30)
- The coaches job = asking the right questions (33:00)
- Self-care strategies and the importance of refilling your own well (35:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a twice monthly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!