Therese Nicklas is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Certified Money Coach(CMC)®, who provides women with smart money strategies.
She focuses on helping folks live life with more certainty, clarity and confidence through money coaching and goals-based planning.
Terri is a 40 plus-year veteran of the financial services industry. She is the President and Founder of The Wealth Coach for Women, Inc., a state registered Investment Advisory firm. S
The author of “The Money & Life Playbook – 5 Simple Steps To Get Control of your Money”, Terri has been featured in the Addicted2Success blog, the Wall Street Journal, Herself 360 Magazine, Money Coaching Magazine, Forbes Magazine, Financial Planning and more.
She has a passion for financial literacy and is an advocate for women in transition and their financial success. Her motto – “live your life by design and not by default”.
On this episode Stacey and Terri talk about…
- What Terri wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (1:00)
- Business: It’s about making money AND making a difference for others (5:00)
- Taking care of yourself so that you can take care of others (11:15)
- How Terri became a wealth coach for women and the importance of beliefs and behaviors in business (15:00)
- Tapping into your natural gifts and under valuing our contributions (26:00)
- On feeling fulfilled and gaining financial freedom (34:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Discover your worth and value. Join Engaging Voices May 14 in Weymouth, MA for a leadership forum and discussion on Women, Worth and Work. Learn more or register for upcoming events.