Caroline Paradis is the founder and owner of Clarity Wellness and a certified guided meditation facilitator and Reiki Master. Caroline was certified in meditation facilitation at the Concordia Center for Spiritual Living in Cranston, RI. She received her Reiki Level I and II certifications from Judy Rego, Master Teacher; her Advanced Reiki Level III from Tenth Gate Yoga in Portsmouth, RI; and her Master certification from Libby Barnett, MSW. Caroline holds a BA in Communications Studies from the College of Charleston. She is a graduate of the EforAll Accelerator and Leadership Southcoast programs, a recipient of the 2015 Southcoast Young Leaders Award, and a Junior Achievement Karl Flemke Pioneer Achievement Award finalist.
Kelley Cabral-Mosher is the founder and owner of Freedom Wellness & Counseling and the Coordinator for Mass in Motion for the City of New Bedford. She has been working in the Greater New Bedford community for over 25 years supporting different populations such as at-risk youth, families experiencing homelessness, HIV/AIDS, and those with substance use disorders. She has a Bachelors Degree in Sociology, Social Services from UMASS Dartmouth and a Masters Degree in Social Work from Bridgewater State University. Kelley is in her 3rd/final year at the Rhys Thomas Institute Life Mastery Training Program studying energy medicine and received her Reiki Level I certification from Caroline.
On this episode Stacey, Caroline and Kelley talk about…
- What Kelley and Caroline wanted to be when they grew up (1:00)
- How they use mindfulness in their work (6:30)
- How shared purpose leads to collaboration (8:30)
- Difference between mindfulness and meditation (11:25)
- The mindful practice Kelley and Caroline use in their lives including meditation, mindful eating and challenges to practicing mindfulness (13:20)
- Caroline talks about giving away time to worry and learning to be in the now (20:20)
- What to expect at the Elevate Summit (23:00)
- On creating projects from scratch, turning visions into reality and partnerships (26:30)
- How Caroline and Kelley have grown through the process (33:00)
- What the future holds (40:00)
Engaging Voices will be a media sponsor at the first Elevate Summit on November 6, 2019 in New Bedford. And Stacey will facilitate a session on Powerful Presence: Create Meaningful Connections in Business & Life. Get your tickets today!
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!