Dolores Hirschmann is an internationally recognized strategist and coach and has been a remote employee and virtual business owner for over 20 years.
She helps clients clarify their “idea worth sharing”, design their communication strategies, and implement business growth systems.
Her clients become speakers and authors and take their message to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond. She works through group coaching, workshops, one-on-one coaching, as well as public speaking.
Dolores is a writer, TEDx Organizer, and CTI certified and ICF accredited coach with a business degree from the Universidad de San Andres, Argentina.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Dolores speaks fluent Spanish, English, and French and lives in Dartmouth, MA with her husband and four children.
On this episode Stacey and Dolores talk about…
- What Dolores wanted to be as a young girl and how that plays out today (1:30)
- The start of her career (5:30)
- Having a framework for turning ideas into reality and understanding supply and demand (12:15)
- Creating Masters in Clarity (15:30)
- Thoughts on coaching, beliefs and what might be holding people back from “innovating” (19:00)
- The struggle to put yourself out there and selling yourself as a product/service (26:00)
- Becoming a TEDx organizer and how that launched a more focused business idea (31:50)
- Making money and becoming the primary earner (37:00)
- How to narrow down that one idea (40:00)
- Finding time and importance of taking care of self in business (43:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a weekly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Ready to put yourself out there? Attend one of our upcoming online networking events. Visit the calendar for dates and times.