Episode 59: Turning Ideas into Reality with Dolores Hirschmann
Finding focus and turning ideas into reality. That’s what Dolores Hirschmann, coach and founder of Masters in Clarity, talks about on this episode of Engaging Voices.
This Weeks Engaging Voice:
Founder, Masters in Clarity
Masters in Clarity
Dolores Hirschmann is an internationally recognized strategist and coach and has been a remote employee and virtual business owner for over 20 years.
She helps clients clarify their “idea worth sharing”, design their communication strategies, and implement business growth systems.
Her clients become speakers and authors and take their message to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond. She works through group coaching, workshops, one-on-one coaching, as well as public speaking.
Dolores is a writer, TEDx Organizer, and CTI certified and ICF accredited coach with a business degree from the Universidad de San Andres, Argentina.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Dolores speaks fluent Spanish, English, and French and lives in Dartmouth, MA with her husband and four children.
On this episode Stacey and Dolores talk about…
- What Dolores wanted to be as a young girl and how that plays out today (1:30)
- The start of her career (5:30)
- Having a framework for turning ideas into reality and understanding supply and demand (12:15)
- Creating Masters in Clarity (15:30)
- Thoughts on coaching, beliefs and what might be holding people back from “innovating” (19:00)
- The struggle to put yourself out there and selling yourself as a product/service (26:00)
- Becoming a TEDx organizer and how that launched a more focused business idea (31:50)
- Making money and becoming the primary earner (37:00)
- How to narrow down that one idea (40:00)
- Finding time and importance of taking care of self in business (43:00)
Let your personality shine at one of our events.
Networking, learning, meaningful conversations. Shed the formality at one of our upcoming networking or educational events.
About the Shed The Formality Podcast
Tired of formal protocols stifling your personality and ideas?
Welcome to Shed The Formality, a podcast for smart, thoughtful, accomplished, driven business leaders and entrepreneurs who, for one reason or another, struggle with putting themselves out there.
Each week Stacey Shipman and her guests share their sometimes heart breaking, sometimes humorous, always honest stories about what it takes to more easily advocate for yourself, grow your professional network, step into leadership, stay committed to your work when the going gets tough, and so much more. All while staying true to who you are.
Ready to drop what’s holding you back? Tune in every Sunday for insights and inspiration on how to come out of hiding and become the entrepreneur you set out to be.
Tune in every Sunday for new episodes on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple or online at shedtheformality.com.