Danielle Owen is a passionate leader who prioritizes people, culture and authenticity in all she does.
Just ten years after completing an engineering co-op internship, she rose to leadership as a Vice President and General Manager providing energy efficiency and sustainability services to clients.
Her passions outside of the workplace, yoga, meditation and personal development, have provided tremendous benefits that cross both her personal and professional lives.
On this episode Stacey and Danielle talk about…
- What Danielle wanted to be when she grew up and how that plays out in her work today (7:30)
- Her rise to leadership and handling stress and change with ease (11:00)
- Leadership, curiosity and caring for people during a crisis (17:50)
- Challenges faced during a crisis and opportunities for growth (28:30)
- Losing her cool and the importance of a support system (34:30)
- Supporting people, teams and sustainability (36:30)
- The most important tool in Danielle’s toolbox for showing up as a caring and competent leader (42:00)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get Engage The Room, a twice monthly email newsletter with insights and new podcast episodes delivered straight to your in box. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Be a caring leader. Visit the calendar to attend an event or learn more about Engage The Room verbal communication solutions.