Beth Greenawalt is the founder and owner of Parent-Solutions Parent Coaching specializing in parent-child connection, building parental confidence, co-parenting strategies and child-centered divorce.
Beth’s work focuses on creating relationships between parents and children that are based on personal values and raising children who feel seen, supported and loved for who they uniquely are. Beth has deep empathy for the challenges parenting presents and believes that we are all capable of positive change and growth.
In addition to parent coaching, Beth is a Parenting Educator for Families First Parenting Programs and a Parent Coach/Co-Parenting Consultant for Vesta Divorce.
On this episode Stacey and Beth talk about…
- What Beth wanted to be when she grew up (1:00)
- Making the shift from engineer to parent coach (6:00)
- What perusing the shelves of a bookstore taught her about her life’s work (13:30)
- The importance of understanding yourself first and how we interact with others (18:20)
- Beth’s biggest challenges as a business owner and parent coach (24:39)
- How to create values and boundaries and their impact on others (30:00)
- Practicing what she preaches and being a role model for her daughter (39:40)
Like what you heard? Check out more episodes of Engaging Voices here. Or sign up here to get an email delivered every time a new episode is posted. Or subscribe on your favorite podcast app and please leave a review!
Episode sponsored by Engaging Voices Live! Join us for a fresh, meaningful way to build relationships to grow your business. January 28, 2020, Weymouth, MA. Learn more or register here.