Exciting News! Laurie’s book Wild World Joyful Heart is out October 8. Grab your FREE ticket to the launch event October 8 in Medfield, MA. Click here for tickets or to learn more.
Laurie Warren MSN is a change agent for empowered well-being in body, mind, and spirit. She works as a corporate consultant, wellness clinician, sought-after speaker, and author of the forthcoming book Wild World, Joyful Heart: Unlock Your Power to Create Health and Joy.
Laurie holds a master’s degree in clinical and integrative nutrition, with additional training in biochemistry, functional medicine, psychology, and herbalism. Her approach to health, healing, and joy is grounded in three foundational beliefs:
- The body is a self-organizing organism that’s hard-wired for healing.
- Our mind can be used as either a bridge or a barrier in our quest for well-being.
- What matters most is WHO we are as we move through this world.
Laurie is also a regularly featured expert in the media. A Maine native, she lives in the Greater Boston area and enjoys her four children, her two grandchildren, and the gift of life.
On this episode Stacey and Laurie talk about…
- What Laurie wanted to be when she grew up
- How being an explorer got her to where she is today
- Wild World Joyful Heart Book and the process of writing
- The difference between the brain and the mind
- How she defines “spirit” – hint, it’s not easy!